::Elwood Beach::



Elwood Beach is one of the beaches here in Melbourne where I had wanted to go for a while. Eventually, I went there yesterday after a year living here. 

It is a place where buses are only a public transportation to get there. I planned to take a tram no.16 in front of my house, then changed to bus no.606 at St Kilda. However, there was a truck accident that caused tram stopped working. So I changed to take a train from Glenferrie to Richmond station and switched to Sandringham line and jumped off at Elseternwick station and then took a bus back to Elwood. 

Even though it was a little bit too hot for me, but I can say the weather was really good yesterday. The sky was very clear and beautiful.  

For me, I prefer this beach to other two near famous beaches. Perhaps, it is because it is not crowded and there is a big park I can walk and play around. Particularly, the viewpoint at Point Ormond is real good. 

I love walking and it is very good to have a friend here who loves the same. Instead of taking a bus to St kilda, we chose to walk as it is only 2 kilos apart. It was another walk to remember. 

No comments:

Post a Comment