::Dear Tao::


This is Tao, my closest cousin. She is the one who knows me very well. And at this point, I would like to thank her that she never feel annoyed with who I am. Or maybe she does. Anyway, she is very kind person. She is a good listener. And absolutely, she is my brain.

After living in the US for 4 years, she's already decided to go back home for a break. I was pretty surprised when she told me because it seemed like she has lived in the US happily. She has a good job, a good companion to hang out with, a good boyfriend whom she can rely on. Everything looks perfect, right? But a visa problem ruined everything. However, it is good for her to take a break, to spend time with family and friends.

I am going back home in the beginning of December either, to celebrate my mom's birthday, renew passport and visa, see dentist, and spend some precious time with family, dogs, and friends.

These days, I feel so tired and bored for no reason. I should enjoy my free time. I should go out and take pictures. I should go somewhere faraway from the city before I leave. I should do this and I should do that, but I do nothing eventually.

Perhaps, it is because of weather.
Perhaps, it is because of society.
Perhaps, it is because of places.
Perhaps, it is because of money.
Or perhaps, it is because of myself.

And every time when I can't find out the answer for this kind of question, mom and Tao are two people whom I always think of.

No comments:

Post a Comment