::Love Actually::


Dealing with life is hard, we all know. But sometimes we have to admit that dealing with love is harder, much more harder. It is not just about you, not just about yourself, but also your partner, your better half.

I believe love is the foundation of everything in the world. You love people, so you do good to them. You love animals, so you raise them well. You love your dream job, so you try hard to get it. You love the nature and other stuffs, so you protect them as good as you can. Although I got hurt from this feeling; love, but I always feel good when people talk about love, always enjoy reading love novels, always have positive thought about love. Because all experiences I've passed I don't think it is love that hit me hard, but people.

I am single and very proud to be and don't have plan to get in a relationship in this year. However, don't judge me from that sentence. To be proud of being single and independent doesn't mean I don't believe in love, because actually I do. Someday in the future I will settle down, I will cuddle him when the weather is like today; cold and cloudy. 

I still wait for my man; my future better half. A man who will be beside me, who will go to the North, and the South, and the East, and the West with me. A man who will make me laugh out loud, who will hug me tightly when something bad happens. A man who doesn't care how many cups of coffee I have a day, who doesn't mind to have ugly but happy self-portrait with me. A man who takes care himself well, who is responsible for his words and duties. A man who works hard and loves me hard as well.

Love is not always beautiful, but at least it is still beautiful.


"Have I told you lately that I love you?
Have I told you there is no one else above you?
Fill my heart with gladness,
Take away all my sadness,
Ease my troubles that is what you do."

No comments:

Post a Comment