::Congratulations!!!::


Dear Miss Silpiphat,
Congratulations on becoming a student of Swinburne University of Technology in Melbourne, Australia.


After doing step by step for months, I'm now an official student of Swinburne university where is well-known for multimedia and IT based in Melbourne, Australia. Even though Swinburne wasn't the first choice, but the right choice in the end. And I was very grad when I got an acceptance confirmation email last Friday.


Back to the beginning of this year, I've worked hard to practice English and spent times to find university where has the major I'm interested. Denver University was the first choice in my mind because my beloved cousin, Tao has been living in Denver and also there is the film and journalism major I wanted to study. It must be awesome to live and do many activities with her like we did in Bangkok before she has left. However, dream is just a dream, I couldn't make it come true. I was too lazy and not ready to fight for it. Taking TOEFL and GRE wasn't easy at all. I needed time to prepare and practice it so hard which I didn't have enough time to do so. I changed my mind, changed the major I wanted to study, changed the country I wanted to pursue my dream, and of course, the university had to be changed also.


Australia was the second choice and it's become the right one for me. Melbourne is one of the cities I always want to go. Besides, it is the only city outside Thailand I've been always wanted to live. And finally it's going to happen! University of Melbourne was the first and the only one I wanted to study in Melbourne, nonetheless it's not suitable for me after I thought over and over again. My friend, Gift recommended me Swinburne University. In that time, she's just moved from Perth to Melbourne and had been studying English course in Swinburne. She said it's not the best but good enough for us. Actually, I have to say that the campus is very nice location. It's located in Hawthorn, where is far from the downtown about 6 kilometers. It's kind of calm suburb with the comfortable transportation. Everything sounds perfect, doesn't it?


Right now, I wish, wish, and wish that my student visa will be okay LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment